Experienced Columbia, South Carolina Divorce and Family Law Attorneys Help Resolve Challenging Issues
Families in Columbia, Myrtle Beach, and Beaufort can rely on our more than 50 years of combined experience in divorce cases.
At Lester and Hendrix, we understand the frustration and difficulties surrounding divorce and separation. Our representation provides you with guidance and support throughout this transitional period of your life to help you feel safe and secure. Our knowledgeable lawyers work exclusively in the area of family law, assisting men and women, plaintiffs and defendants.
We offer a unique combination of experience, approach and methodology to the practice of family law, driven toward the best results for you.
Our family of attorneys at Lester and Hendrix are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and professional representation in family law matters. We have assembled a compassionate team of Columbia attorneys and competent legal staff to effectively represent you throughout the divorce and separation process.
- 3-Step Consultation Approach – We utilize a three-step consultation approach that begins with an initial consultation to review client and attorney expectations, answer your questions, and offer general advice regarding South Carolina law. We then review detailed facts and information outlining personal and financial information regarding your situation. And last we will have a second consultation to discuss how we may best help you accomplish your goals.
- Proven Methodology – Our attorneys have developed an exceptional method to resolve family law issues by articulating the areas of dissension at home and identifying the corresponding legal issues. We have a track record of providing creative, intellectual, persuasive and technical approaches to divorce and separation issues.
- Experience – The attorneys at Lester and Hendrix collectively have over five decades of family law experience, spread out over three convenient locations, with family lawyers in Columbia, SC, Beaufort and Myrtle Beach to serve you. Our attorneys and staff members provide dedication and compassionate individual attention to each and every case.
- Settlement and Litigation – We offer a strong emphasis on settlement, when possible, through negotiation, mediation and arbitration. When necessary, we further provide effective representation throughout the litigation process in the trial courts of South Carolina.
We work exclusively on family law, offering a wide range of services within this area of the law.
Legal issues regarding divorce and separation can be very complex and difficult to understand, especially for those at the center of the conflict. Several issues and concerns can arise, ranging from divorce and separation agreements to child support and alimony, and child custody and visitation matters. The Columbia family lawyers at Lester and Hendrix have vast knowledge and familiarity with the entire process based on experience with the multitude of issues that can arise. We focus on all aspects of the process, including:
- Divorce and Separation
- Child Support and Alimony
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Guardian ad Litem Services
Contact any of our family law offices in South Carolina for the effective representation you need and deserve to resolve your legal issues.
With three locations throughout South Carolina in Beaufort, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach, Lester and Hendrix is able to help you through the rigorous process of going through a divorce. Please contact us with your legal concerns by phone or online. With our services at your disposal, you can rest assured that your legal issues will be dealt with timely and effectively, and handled by an experienced professional.