The Law Offices of Lester & Hendrix have a history of demonstrating leadership within the family law community. The firm's senior partner, Ken Lester, serves in numerous leadership positions within the family law and trial law communities, including training. He is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, evidence of his standing in the legal community. He has been named in the Best Lawyers of America every year since 2005. He is also named a South Carolina Super Lawyer for 2009 and 2008. The firm serves as a model for furthering family law in South Carolina.
The firm lends itself to others both within and outside the legal community. Legal peers rely on us for answers to their questions and have found Mr. Lester's knowledge of family law to help them with their cases.
Ken Lester's professional affiliations include:
- Former President and Current Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, South Carolina Chapter
- Instructor, Houston Family Law Trial Institute at the South Texas College of Law in Houston Texas.
- Former Chairman and Member, Update Committees, South Carolina Child Support Guidelines Subcommittee
- Diplomat, American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Named as one of the Best Lawyers in America since 2005